Vote early, but don’t vote Early.
The Nov. 6 general election is approaching. If you want to have a say in the matter, you need to be registered.
Texas isn’t a swing state so don’t expect to have much say in the presidential election. But there are other important races.
The last day to register is Oct. 9.
Tarrant County Elections Administrator Steve Raborn encourages potential voters to check their voter registration status to make sure they can vote on Nov. 6. You can check your registration status online and find other information at www.tarrantcounty.com/elections or call 817-831-VOTE (8683).
The Tarrant County Elections Office will conduct voter registration at the following locations from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 6th; Monday, October 8th; and Tuesday, October 9th:
· Tarrant County Elections Center – 2700 Premier Street, Fort Worth
· Tarrant County Administration Building – 100 East Weatherford Street, Fort Worth
· Northwest Sub-Courthouse – 6713 Telephone Road, Lake Worth
· Northeast Sub-Courthouse – 645 Grapevine Highway, Hurst
· Tarrant County Sub-Courthouse In Arlington – 700 East Abram Street, Arlington
· Southwest Sub-Courthouse – 6551 Granbury Road, Fort Worth
· Charles F. Griffin Sub-Courthouse – 3212 Miller Avenue, Fort Worth
· Mansfield Sub-Courthouse – 1100 East Broad Street, Mansfield
· Southlake Town Hall – 1400 Main Street, Southlake